- Resources page – This is the page where you will provide all the ways that a reader can get in touch with you.
- Dedication – Not mandatory, but a nice nod to people/causes that mean the most to you.
- Foreword – Written by another person and ideally an influencer.
- Afterword – Placed at the back of the book, a recap of the value of the book.
- Introduction – Written last–listen in to learn why.
- References/footnotes – All you need to remember is that you must cite info when required. Your editor/publisher should handle the formatting.
- Acknowledgments – Located at the back of the book and gives thanks to specific people instrumental to the creation of your book.
- About the Author – Aka, your bio.
- Disclaimer – Not mandatory (but a smart way to CYA–cover your arse). Book bonuses – Super cool gifts from you to the reader.
- CTA (Call-to-action) – Bring your readers closer to you with high-value content designed to benefit them and you.
- Amazon description – Exactly what it sounds like. Check out any book on Amazon for a better idea of what to do here.
The above are little tidbits that will help you with your own list. Listen to the show to hear the specifics of the what, why, and how that you need to know to create totally tuned-up and tight extraneous content.
Support Go Book Yourself by becoming a donor.
Subscribe to Go Book Yourself on your favorite podcast platform:
Happy Excited Intro 04 by TaigaSoundProd
Bright Hopes Corporate by MusicLFiles